Current Game World Rankings AUGUST 2013
These Rankings are based on player Rankings in All-Time Greatest Manager List in each Game Worlds. Points for a player Ranking determine which Game Worlds are the toughest to be in.
The Points are given according to the All-Time Greatest Manager List in this way.
Ranked 1 = 20 points.
Ranked 2 = 18 points.
Ranked 3 = 16 points
Ranked 4-5 = 13 Points
Ranked 6-10 = 10 points
Ranked 11-20 = 6 points
Ranked 21-30 = 4 points
Ranked 31-50 = 3 points
Ranked 51-70 = 2 points
Ranked 71 or below = 1 point
Then the points are added up and given a Total for a Game World. For example.. Caleblane is Ranked 1st in the All- Time Managers list, so this is worth 20 points. All Top 10 Managers of a certain Game World are issued points which make up the Final total.
Numbers in Brackets denotes the Game Worlds Ranking in April. If it shows (-) this means the Game World Ranking has not moved.
Also you can think of your Game World like your Club. If you want your Game World to be the best then you need be higher up in the Rankings of the All- Time Managers list. This way your Game World gains more points and possibly go higher up the Game World Rankings ladder or even be the Hardest and best Game World at Number 1.
Game World Rankings List August 2013
1. (-) Game World 2 (76 points)
2. (-) Game World 12 (71 points)
3. (4) Game World 6 (62 points)
4. (8) Beta World (57 points)
5. (-) Game World 5 (53 points) 5th due to Calablane being highest ranked in that Game World
6. (3) Game World 9 (53 points) 6th due to illusion being highest ranked in that Game World
7. (-) Game World 7 (53 points) 7th due to loxu being highest ranked in that Game World
8. (11) Game World 3 (49 points)
9. (9) Game World 11 (41 points)
10. (-) Game World 4 (40 points)
11. (6) Game World 10 (32 points)
12. (-) Game World 8 (17 points)
13. (-) Game World 1 (14 points)
Officially on August 2013 "Game World 2" remains the hardest Game World with the highest standard of players. "Game World 12" are still in 2nd place slipping more further behind and 3rd is sees a change as "Game World 6" takes over that position from a previous 4th. Game World 1 still remains by far the easiest Game World to play in. This could all change by the new October Rankings list. It is up to you as Managers to make sure your "Club" Game World move higher up the Rankings ladder by winning Titles!